Nice condo to stay in while visiting Disney! We had a wonderful time! Our wifi wasnt working when we first arrived and Miriam sent someone to fix it right away!
The Great Things!
1. Air conditioning! Don't panic when you get there and the upstairs is like a sauna :) Crank the air conditioning and head to the pool for an hour and when you get back it will be like heaven!
2. 10 min walk to Downtown Disney. Great in the morning but feels like an hour when your feet are tired and heading home :)
3. Lots of room for us all to have quiet time.
4. FREE Laundry!! This was such a blessing. Soap and softener provided as well!
5. Wifi - 6. So nice to have a kitchen to cook in and the supermarket wasnt very far away.
7. Beds were fantastic! Master bed was so nice, better than mine at home and a welcome retreat after a long disney day.
1. Instructions on where to find the pool would have been good but my kids didnt mind the adventure of finding it.
2. The cable didnt work on the tvs upstairs and sometimes we wanted to watch different shows.
3. Complimenatry coffee would have been a nice touch. Rather than pack up the kids to go grab some java at 9am.
4. WIFI - It was great at times and not so great other times. Sometimes hard to watch a video on the ipad.
PS: sorry about the broken closet door :( kids are clumsy