We are a group of 5 couples that takes a ski trip every year and we look for a large beautiful large home with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with hot tub and great kitchen.
This house was perfect for us and one of the best we have ever stayed at. In a quiet upscale community with much privacy facing on the golf course. Excellent wi-fi. One of the first places we have been that was perfectly maintained and our picky group had no complaints about anything.
1. Kitchen was extremely well equipped with cookware and appliances and was very large to allow multiple cooks in the kitchen at once. We cooked 5 meals in during our week stay. Dining table was large and worked perfectly for our group dinners.
2. Hottub was new and wonderful. It was built-in to upper deck which made it convenient and wonderful for soaking after long day of skiing. Jets were very strong. View over the golf course and Whistler mountain was great.
3. Lori was very responsive to all our calls--a pleasure to deal with. She gave us great advice on restaurants and things to do. The concierge service was nice and they had our lift tickets on the kitchen counter when he arrived.
4. House was clean and immaculate. Master bedroom upstairs was huge. Heated floors in bathroom were an added bonus. Four other bedrooms are on bottom level.
5. Huge garage that fit two cars. Great ski storage and boot room off the garage.
6. Wonderful fireplace with an abundant supply of great wood. Great sitting area around fireplace and looking out on golf course and the mountains.
7. About a ten minute drive to town and the ski slopes and restaurants--easy to do everyday.
8. Loved Araxi restaurant in Whistler (recommended by Lori We went there for a wonderful dinner one night and then went back two afternoons after skiing for the $15 for 12 oysters on the half shell.
9. Don't miss the Olympic cross country and ski jump mountain about 30 minutes away. We did a 90 minute showshoe hike was wonderful. We saw US and Canadian ski jumpers preparing for the Olympics.
10. Whistler and Blackcomb ski mountains were wonderful. Not a great snow year but still a great time. New cross mountain gondola makes navigating the mountains much better.