Our first visit to Bonaire was fabulous due to the amazing diving and Beachcomber Villas! Leanne and Tim are very warm, caring, trustworthy people who know how to treat their guests well. We would recommend Beachcomber Villas for the following reasons:
1. Our apartment was extremely clean. Not even a crumb in the silverware drawer.
2. The tap water is better than the Rockies. We drank gallons of it and wanted to bottle it up and take it home.
3. The books they have available (dive sites, fish identification) really helped us navigate/plan our dives.
4. The beds are very comfortable. Slept better than at home.
5. The snorkeling out front was a great way to wake up. Very easy to just walk right into the water.
6. Kitchen is stocked with everything you need (including starter groceries if you ask).
7. Tim's diving tip of the day made us more confident in our own dive skills. We came to Bonaire as amature divers (~20 dives total) and left feeling like semi pros. Listen to Tim, his diving background is ridiculous.
8. Leanne's knowledge of the island was extremely helpful. She told us about its history and also knew were to find our souvenir Christmas ornament.
9. Our apartment neighbors (Joe and Deb from WY) were hysterical.
10. Leanne set up all of our reservations from night diving to restaurant reservations.
11. Between 2 Buns is close and really really good.
Visit Beachcomber Villas, you wont be disappointed!