We stayed for 3 nights in one of Ida’s 2 BR cottages end of October –everything we hoped for - very nice, clean, nicely decorated, had all we needed in the cottage and kitchen. Even had TV’s/DVD/Movies which we didn’t need while we were there!
- A 2 minute walk to the ocean side – nice beaches to explore; 30 second walk down some steps to the bank side, nice cove shallows out at low tide, kids did a lot of exploring
- View of water from all sides of cottage from windows and wrap-around porch, outdoor table/seating, Breeze blew threw
- Immaculate – Ida takes great pride to be sure everything is perfect, our cottage looked like it had all brand new furniture and appliances, bedding
- Kitchen – fully stocked w/ nice cooking utensils/appliances/plates, Rachel Ray pots and pans!, sharp knives that were tested with about 6 rounds of conch salad in 3 days
- Hot Water, A/C, Internet, Ceiling Fans
- Golf Cart included with the cottage seated all 4 of us
- Ida provided true hospitality – picked up from airstrip, checking on us to be sure all was well during our stay, advice on the island, stocked with some groceries and drinks we provided list ahead of time, let us check-out late our last day since nobody else was coming into our cottage that day
- Some nice touches: Supply of nice beach towels, some basic kitchen necessities – salt, pepper, oil, soaps, etc., about 25 DVD’s, golf cart, nice gazebo down on the beach
- Things we did on the island – Blow hole, 4 or 5 beaches, explored island via golf cart, rented boat/guide, driftwood garden, local restaurants and bar, fresh made coconut and cinnamon breads from 2 of the local mom’s, visited school, fishing, shelling, conching, snorkeling,
We took a look at Ida’s other 3 cottages and they all looked nice with similar amenities and perfect view.