We are reluctant to share our experience at Sugar Palms for fear that it will become too booked for our future use. But it is only fair to say that Sugar Palms deserves its 5 star ratingl
1) Great Harbour Cay and Sugar Palms provided the ideal backdrop for our family's reunion over the holidays.
2) The position of the house on Sugar Beach is incredible. Sunrise, sunset, both spectacular. Views of glowing cruise ships floating on the horizon and a gorgeous sugar white beach littered only by our footprints.
3) The house was tastefully and practically furnished and equipped. The owners having anticipated our every need.
4) Boating excursions to nearby islands, exploring reefs, wrecks, and 5 lb. lobsters!
5) Best memories we will have of this island will be the connections we made with the friendly, caring people there: Elon and Hans at the marina, the people of St. Bartholomew's Anglican Church, Shelly, Nelson, Kevin W., Tony, "Stinky," Coolie Mae! Thank you for welcoming us into your community.
A very special house on a very special island. *****!