We had a great stay in this apartment - we initially booked just a week but extended our stay by another 3 days for 10 days in all.
We were hoping it would be ok from the photos but were pleasantly surprised when we walked in - It is much nicer and bigger than the photos imply. For the 2 of us there was ample room. For 4 it would probably be ok though no longer spacious.
2) Well decorated
3) Well equipped and all in working order
4) Well situated for access (main road, 89A, out front)
5) Well situated for walks and MTBing
6) Well situated for shops, cinema, restaurants (we liked Nick's opposite)
7) Helpful and friendly owner (Mary)
1) There is a fire-station at the end of the road opposite and they use their lights and sirens to get out onto the main road. In 10 days there we heard them 4 times, the first of which was at 7:40 am. The owner is speaking to the fire dept to see what can be changed. - We had no other problem with noise though.
2) There is no pool and no obvious place to lay down in the sun outside. The owner did buy a hammock for us to use for outside lounging but we were so busy MTBIng and hiking we didn't end up using it.
Summary. A great apartment that we thoroughly enjoyed staying in.