My wife and I selected this home for our 25th Anniversary vacation and we had the MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
HOUSE: The house is PERFECT and EXACTLY as described! It is large, well appointed, clean, and well-maintained. The kitchen is complete and beautiful and there were four dining areas to choose from (2 inside, 2 outside).
POOL: We chose this house, really, because we fell in love with that picture of the pool and spa. We enjoyed the landscaping, the two bowl-fountains, and grill and stone bar. A security button will prevent small children from getting to the pool unnoticed.
MANAGEMENT: Reveille and Jodi were very responsive and helpful. This is a team that will do whatever is needed to make sure you are happy and my wife and I GREATLY APPRECIATED all their efforts. We also got some great local tips from John the pool guy!
NEGATIVE: It's a minor thing, but the refrigerator under the outdoor bar doesn't work. With an average high temperature of 107 in August, that thing probably ran itself out in one summer! :)
1) Cobblestone Farms has several playgrounds and most are under-utilized. If you have small children, take advantage of them.
2) Go for a walk around the parks, one of which has a pond with four fountains and an assortment of water fowl.
3) There is a beautiful community pool in one of the parks.
4) If you go in the summer, bring a pair of sandals or flip flops for the pool area. When it's 110, the cement around the pool gets HOT!
5) Chairs are provided for the back yard... throw a towel over those in the summer. They get HOT too.
6) There's only one TV screen in the house, the bigger the family, the more things you're going to want to bring for people to do.
7) Most of the restaurants in Maricopa are fast food. There are a couple of good pizza restaurants, the Sunshine Cafe, and the Raceway Bar & Grill. Finer dining can be obtained in nearby Ahwatukee or Chandler.
8) If you want flowers to brighten up your stay, I recommend Fry's Supermarket. Their flower shop put together a beautiful rose boquet for my wife for our anniversary.
GOLF: There are two courses in Maricopa. Both are beautiful but one was under construction while I was there so I only played 'The Duke'. What a beautiful and well-maintained course! From tee to green the course was in great shape!
BOTTOM LINE: I would recommend this house to family, friends, and everyone else! We are already planning a return to this beautiful house in 2016!