Overall, a nice place w/ good location, plenty of living space, and decent amenities. Online photos accurately portray the place.
PRO's worth noting:
1. location w/ respect to beach and neighboring bars/restaurants/hang-outs/shopping
2. nice new balcony furniture (no doubt due to previous complaints; so I feel appreciative for previous tenants' experience/feedback)
3. spacious kitchen / wet-bar area / dining area
4. everything relatively clean & in good working condition (except flooring - see later explanation)
5. convenient multi-storey parking garage located adjacent to condo unit, w/ plenty of baggage trolleys
6. key-less door entry (code use only) was extremely convenient for so many persons continually traveling in & out
CON's worth noting:
1. floors were dirty (i.e. turn your feet black)
2. elevators were somewhat of a nuisance as they were excessively slow (only two located on parking garage side)
3. some of the beds/matresses should probably be reviewed for possible replacement (i.e. lumpy / sagging / etc.)
Overall, a nice rental with everything you need to enjoy your week on the gulf with a large group. No real major complaints, as the dirty floors are understandable considering the relatively large size of floor space, the particular type of tiling, and week after week of tenants dragging in dirt/sand. It would take a real experienced house-keeping company to really get those floors clean in the amount of time allotted (a few hours in btwn tenants checking-out / checking-in).
Finally, as for the price, it was a bit steep considering the overall quality of the condo & its facilities compared to other condos & beach houses in the area. The price is probably the primary factor that will determine whether I return here in the future vs. finding alternative accomodations in the area. I'm sure the mgmt team is continually monitoring their competition to strive to remain competitive.