Shire First National - Cronulla
At Shire First National, our strategic goal is simple, with over twenty years experience, we aim to provide the most professional, efficient and effective Real Estate service available.
• Because you probably can’t inspect the property prior to arrival, our aim, when advertising furnished rentals, is to provide realistic photography and descriptions so you get what you expect when you arrive.
• You can catch the train or use the Shire Shuttle Bus Service to and from the airport and city.
Things to do while you are here:
Cronulla Cinema, cafes, restaurants and shops are here for your pleasure. Catch the ferry to the sleepy village of Bundeena and its smaller neighbour, Maianbar, unspoilt hideaways that draw many visitors eager to enjoy their timeless charms. Bushwalk through the nation's oldest park - the Royal National Park. Explore Sydney Tram Museum. Visit the Kurnell Peninsula - it was here, in 1770, that Captain James Cook first set foot on Australia, claiming the continent for Britain. There are plenty of attractions under the water for diving or snorkeling fans. Lean To Surf at North Cronulla Beach. All the surf beaches at Cronulla have been dedicated as Australia's 5th National Surf Reserve. The first 4 National Surf Reserves were Bells Beach, Angourie, Crescent Head and Lennox Head. Kayak or SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) the Port Hacking and Woronora Rivers. With horse riding, ten pin bowling, rock climbing, children's indoor play areas, museums and galleries, Leisure centres, more cinemas and golf courses nearby, it is sure to keep you entertained from start to finish.
Our philosophy is simple: We want your repeat business.
We offer a full range of real estate services including:
• Furnished residential rentals under 3 months duration
• Furnished residential rentals over 3 months duration
• Unfurnished residential rentals
• Residential sales
• Commercial rentals
• Commercial sales
• Business sales