Banner Elk has a lot of great places to eat and options for everything from a romantic evening for two to a family dinner. When you don’t feel like cooking in your Banner Elk vacation rental
, head out for a meal! Whether you want five-star dining or comfort food, this Banner Elk dining guide will help you to locate a great place to eat.
Banner Elk Dining Guide for Families
When the entire crew is ready to eat, you’ll want to find a place that offers a varied menu to please even the pickiest eaters. Check out one of these options that fit the bill, and come with an affordable menu as well!
- Banner Elk Café: This downtown Banner Elk eatery, serving classic American food, is a great place to take the family for breakfast, lunch or dinner. From bacon and eggs to a delicious burger, the family will eat well here.
- Painted Fish Café: Dedicated to great comfort food at a reasonable price, this family restaurant offers a kids’ menu with all of the classics the younger crowd enjoys, from mac and cheese to a cheeseburger. They also have grilled chicken and fish on the kids’ dinner menu. Grown-ups will love the fresh seafood and comfort foods like meatloaf and pot pies.
Fine Dining in Banner Elk
A Banner Elk Dining Guide would not be complete without including some of the town's excellent fine dining establishments for those special nights out.
- Sorrento’s Bistro: Sorrento’s serves upscale Italian food in this comfortable, yet elegant bistro setting. From veal marsala to crab cakes, the food here is delicious and satisfying. Patrons may choose to sit outside in the patio garden on a lovely evening to enjoy fresh air with their fresh food!
- Morel’s Restaurant: Many people consider this restaurant to be not only the best fine dining in Banner Elk, but also comparable to great restaurants in major cities across the country. Exquisite presentation of delicious food and an excellent and extensive wine list make this place a must during your trip to Banner Elk.
Lunch Restaurants in Banner Elk
If you’re looking for a fast, fresh lunch to take a break from your day exploring Banner Elk, there are some wonderful lunch spots to check out.
- Dunn’s Dell: Handmade sandwiches piled high with all the delicious deli meats, cheeses and veggies you can imagine, and a selection of great beers too – this place offers one of the best lunches in town. If you don’t feel like a sandwich, try the award-winning chili instead. Don’t miss the fresh-baked croissants – you might want to take some home!
- Lodge Espresso Bar and Eatery: A part of the Banner Elk Café, this small and casual spot lets you enjoy a fresh latte and a delicious salad or sandwich to break up your day. If you prefer something hot, go for pasta! You’ll leave satisfied and energized after a stop here for lunch. There’s also a smoothie bar where you can get your fruit fix.
Luxury Rentals in Banner Elk