Best Pigeon Forge Restaurants
Seven on Pigeon Forge's Best Places to Eat
Pigeon Forge is a great family getaway destination or perfect spot for a fun long weekend or week for just the two of you. From great shopping and amusement parks to historical sites, you're really going to get hungry with all that action. Try some of these places to grab a bite from our list of best restaurants close to Pigeon Forge cabin rentals. You'll find many great restaurants in Pigeon Forge for the family or for a romantic night out as a couple.
- Old Mill Pottery House Café and Grille: This American bakery and grill is a favorite among the locals. It has affordable food that you can takeout and eat in the comfort of your Pigeon Forge vacation rental. The restaurant is near the famous Dollywood amusement park, so you can stop by after a fun day on the rides. Order the pulled-pork platter if you don't know what you want. It's fantastic.
- Calhoun's: This restaurant serves lunch and dinner and is a great place to go with large groups and families. Calhoun's is an American Steakhouse that specializes in barbecue. The "Kick Back" burger is one of the most popular dishes, and it is to die for. It's a spicy rendition of a typical American burger. The ribs are also a great choice. Go to Calhoun's for a great sit-down meal with the family during your vacation to Pigeon Forge.
- Huck Finn's Catfish Chicken and Steaks: You'll appreciate the large variety of food offered at this restaurant. You should find something for even the pickiest eater in your group. Plus, it's a great place for families and children. The most famous seafood dish is catfish, so give it a try if you have a palate for the sea. The prices are decent, so you can save some money to do more in Pigeon Forge.
- Bullfish Grill: If you need to grab a meal at night, this restaurant is a great choice. It stays open later than most and offers an easy-going atmosphere that some consider romantic. You can also order takeout. The Bullfish Grill offers American food, as well as seafood and steak. Try this restaurant for an entertaining night and great food.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery: Once you tuck the kids in at your Pigeon Forge vacation rental, head out to this restaurant for a great bar scene. It is perfect for relaxing and having a few drinks after a fast-paced, fun-filled day. Smoky Mountain Brewery is most famous for its pizza.
- Log Cabin Pancake House: This is a great family restaurant in Pigeon Forge, where many of the locals like to grab a bite to eat. It has been around since 1973, and as the name would suggest, it is a great place to eat breakfast. Make sure to get some pancakes while you are there.
- Alamo Steakhouse: Anytime you want steak, head to the Alamo. The restaurant has won awards for having the best steaks in Pigeon Forge. You'll want to be sure to try one. Steak isn't the only thing you can order, though. Alamo Steakhouse has a very large menu with something for everyone, including the kids.
Pigeon Forge has plenty of other restaurants for you to enjoy, but this list shows you some of the best ones. When you don't feel like cooking in the kitchen of your vacation rental, take the family out for a good meal they will love. Which one will you try first?