Four Seasons in Gatlinburg [Infographic]
Share this Infographic
Use the embed code below to put this infographic on your website or click the social sharing buttons and share it with your friends.
Gatlinburg cabin rentals, like these, are just the beginning of the fun.
Gatlinburg is nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains, one of the most beautiful landscapes in the US. Each year, vacationers and locals alike experience small town simplicity, cultural experiences, seasonal festivities and outdoor recreation – come see why Gatlinburg is fun in every season.
- Skiing – The Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort features eight ski slopes at 3000 feet above sea level.
- Tubing – Don't miss Gatlinburg's 10-lane, 400-foot snow tubing park with a 50-foot vertical drop.
SpringIn springtime, watch the white-capped mountains shed their snowy hats and reveal the splendor of stunning wildflowers. Friendly temperatures and the fresh outdoors make Gatlinburg a great destination to welcome spring.
- Explore the Tuckaleechee Caverns - Tour the large cave rooms of Tuckaleechee Caverns and witness the beauty of its majestic rock formations and two-tier waterfalls.
- Smoky Mountain Springfest - This annual celebration begins in March and immerses you in arts, crafts and live performances along sidewalks.
SummerSummer gives each Gatlinburg guest the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities. All of the local attractions in Gatlinburg also come in full swing as the warmth of summer embraces the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Cycling and Hiking - The Great Smoky Mountains National Park has 800 miles of non-strenuous hiking trails and cycling paths that are perfect for adults and children.
- Scenic Train Rides - The Smoky Mountain Railway takes guests to the mountainside and showcases a land of diverse wildlife.
Fall brings a dramatic display of reds, yellows, oranges and browns as the leaves change hues. Each year, thousands of people visit Gatlinburg to enjoy the crisp autumn air and let the signs and sounds take them to a deep state of tranquility.
- Ride Gatlinburg's Chair Lift
- Try the Annual Gatlinburg Chili Cook-off
Get out and enjoy Gatlinburg year round!