Top Reasons to Choose Orange Beach Vacation Rentals Over Hotels
Let’s face it. For your next vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama you’re looking for something a little bit different. The first step is to forget about hotel rooms. Vacation rentals in Orange Beach are available year-round and offer the comforts of home and half the price. Consider waking up on quality bedding, being surrounded by contemporary décor and lounging on the nice leather couch next to an indoor hot tub. You can experience what it’s like to live like a local in Orange Beach when you rent a beach house or condo.
Need more reasons? Read on to find out more.
1. Home comfortsMost travelers will agree the best thing about Orange Beach rentals are the comforts of home that your average hotel can’t provide. Where else can you enjoy deluxe linens, state-of-the-art electronics and that welcoming feeling that only someone’s personal home can provide. Factor in the fully equipped kitchen and it truly begins to feel like a vacation. Cooking meals at home in your Orange Beach condo is an excellent way to save money. Since so many travelers enjoy fishing in Orange Beach, the convenience of having your own kitchen to cook up those fish you caught is a convenience you can’t put a price on. One weekend in a vacation rental and you’ll never want to go back to a hotel – or to your own house!
Say goodbye to cramming the entire family, suitcases and all into a tiny cramped hotel room. Orange Beach house rentals have plenty of space for all that luggage and rooms for everyone to sleep soundly – and separately. From ample living areas and breakfast nooks, to fenced in backyards and swimming pools in some rentals, you’ll have more room than you know what to do with. It’s a far cry from squeezing into that hotel room and your kid will thank you for not having to sleep on a cot – again.
3. LocationIf you’re smart, you’re book one of the waterfront Orange Beach house rentals that are available. Several Orange Beach rentals are located right on the water so fishing or swimming is just a few steps away from your own front door. Anglers should take advantage of rentals with access to boat slip and boat docks, while sunbathers need only to look for a decent deck area.
4. Do Not DisturbWhile it’s nice to have maid service cleaning up after your every move in a hotel, sometimes on a vacation you just want to get away from it all. Luckily, Orange Beach vacation rentals provide all the privacy you need. You won’t have to worry about getting up at the crack of dawn to put a Do Not Disturb sign on your door. A vacation rental is like being the King of your own Castle, the Castle of Orange Beach.
5. Cut CornersWhile renting your own beach house or condo for the weekend in Orange Beach sounds like an extravagance, when it comes down to square feet alone it’s a deal. Where else will you get a kitchen, living area and room for sleeping? Another smart way to save money is to chip in with friends or another family. When everyone pitches in, you can get more for less the cost.
6. No FeesHave you ever noticed how hotels tack on all these fees at the end of your stay? Parking, Wireless internet or sometimes even ice?! In a vacation rental, you always know what you owe – aside from post-stay cleaning fees, in most cases you’ve paid up front. You don’t have to worry about that sixty dollar bill you would have rather spent on one last souvenir from the Alabama Gulf Coast. You can leave your Orange Beach rental, anxiety-free.
Read about more things to do in Orange Beach and planning Orange Beach weddings.