Best Bend Places to Eat
10 Best Bend Restaurants
A trip to Bend, Oregon wouldn't be complete without checking out the flourishing restaurant scene. Spread throughout the city you will find options for the best Bend restaurants that fit into every price category, whether you're looking for a family-friendly option or a place for a special night on the town. Bend is also known for its regional, Northwest style of cuisine. At many restaurants you can sample local produce and see how chefs are making the best use of seasonal ingredients. For something outside the box, there are several restaurants serving international fare as well. Knowing where to begin can be a challenge, so take a look at the following top 10 restaurants in Bend to pique your appetite before your trip.
1. The Blacksmith – If you're looking for comfort food served in a chic setting, choose the Blacksmith. Travelers with small appetites should check out their happy hour and bar menu too. Considered a local favorite, the Blacksmith is always crowded, so be prepared to have a drink at the bar while waiting for a table.
2. Pine Tavern –Sometimes for a night out, you want a restaurant that not only serves great food but also represents the history and character of a destination. In Bend, Oregon that restaurant is the 75-year-old Pine Tavern.
3. Jackson's Corner – This restaurant is a great example of the place you wish you had in your neighborhood. It offers a relaxed, cozy environment and satisfying food at great prices - and it's all local!
4. Typhoon – For the nights where you're looking to spice things up, check out the Thai restaurant Typhoon. Order up one of their curry options and a delicious cocktail for a night out in Bend you won't soon forget.
5. Ariana Restaurant – One local favorite in Bend is Ariana Restaurant. Focused on local and seasonal foods, this restaurant is a great place to get a taste of the Northwest.
6. Baltazar's – Possibly the best Mexican food you'll ever eat, seriously. Focused on fine seafood and meats with a Mazatlan flair, this restaurant is a great place to experience non-traditional Mexican food that is out of this world.
7. Bond Street Grill – A must for beer enthusiasts: Few realize this internationally renowned brewery, with famous brews such as Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Black Butte Porter, is actually based out of Bend. Taste varieties of beer that only exist here at the brewery and also enjoy phenomenal pub-style food.