1. Body By BrooklynOne thing you will get in Brooklyn (versus Manhattan) is space. This spa is spread over a 10,000 square foot complex that offers 10 treatment rooms, a Russian sauna, Jacuzzis, soaking pools, and more. This is one day spa that is about more than just your massage or facial. You can spend an entire day here relaxing in the Turkish Aroma steam room or stopping into the cafe for a refreshing lunch. With a martini lounge and gourmet spa cuisine, there is more indulgence at Body By Brooklyn than just the treatments.
2. Green SpaAre you looking for a spa that is conscious of the environment? If so, choose Green Spa. This Brooklyn option has much more to offer than just the regular treatments; here you can also enjoy pilates, yoga, massage treatments for two, and more in a natural and organic environment. This 3-story spa has a garden restaurant as well where you can sip on organic teas after your detoxifying treatment. From pedicures to aromatherapy, you can't go wrong with a treatment at Green Spa.
3. Concept Day SpaAnother of the top Brooklyn spas is Concept Day Spa. Known for its peaceful atmosphere, here you will find a wide range of treatment options including massages, manicures, pedicures, facials, hair removal, and even spa packages. Treat yourself to a spa package for the ultimate relaxing spa day. Many customers love the Aveda products that this spa uses in its treatments. From body scrubs to hair styling to body wraps, there are many tempting options at Concept Day Spa.
4. Sage SpaIf you're looking for a boutique spa that offers personal attention to all of their customers, focus your attention on Sage Spa. Known for elegance and a serene setting, Sage Spa delivers personally tailored sessions according to your needs. Services here include massages, prenatal massages, facials, aromatherapy, and more. There are also great spa packages that will get you excellent value. Combine a massage and facial, for example, and get great value for your money.
5. D'mai Urban SpaThis Brooklyn spa is known for having all the chic qualities of hot Manhattan neighborhoods, with all the laid-back atmosphere of beloved Brooklyn restaurants. Here customers will find a heavenly cedar sauna to open up your pores, massage therapists that have earned an excellent reputation throughout the neighborhood, and a friendly staff that is anything but snooty. For a relaxing spa experience, spend an afternoon at D'mai Urban Spa.
Wherever you choose to unwind for a few hours in Brooklyn, a spa treatment will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready to hit the town.