If you're looking for the best Sebago Lake dining, head to Sydney's. Here you will find a menu of American dishes using the best fresh and local ingredients. Using the best ingredients Maine has to offer also helps to keep prices reasonable.
1. Sydney's Restaurant and Pub
2. Black Bear CafeThe Black Bear Cafe calls itself an Irish pub and here you can expect a warm and friendly atmosphere. Those diners looking for healthy options will find a long list of salads, while other Black Bear favorites include elegant local fish dishes and classics like burgers or fish and chips.
When you're looking for fine food in a casual atmosphere, take a seat in the Olde Mill Tavern. Here you will find a menu full of fresh, coastal seafood accompanied by live acoustic music. Favorite dishes include homemade soups, wood grilled burgers, and Maine lobster.
3. Olde Mill Tavern
4. Venezia RistoranteWhen searching for the best Sebago Lake dining, you won't have a hard time finding delicious seafood. But when the craving for Italian food strikes, you better know where to go. One of the best options is Venezia Ristorante, a tiny Italian spot that offers delicious and authentic Italian cuisine.
5. Oxford HouseWhen you're looking for a gourmet experience, reserve a table at the restaurant in Oxford House. Here you will find an innovative menu featuring local Maine ingredients and seafood. Choose a table in front of the fireplace and savor dishes like roasted salmon or grilled leg of lamb.
6. Center Lovell RestaurantTravelers will find an elegant dining experience at the Center Lovell Restaurant. Favorite dishes here include everything from pan seared duck breast to chilled seafood bruschetta. For old favorites and interesting combinations too, reserve a table at this restaurant.
7. Bray' Brewpub and EateryIf you're looking for a charming atmosphere, take a seat at a table in the Victorian farmhouse that now is home to Bray's Brewpub and Eatery. Here you will find hand-crafted ales and seafood favorites. Some of the most popular dishes on this menu include the pulled pork sandwich and baby back ribs.
8. Ricky's DinerEvery time you go out for a meal, you might not be in the mood for something upscale. When you want to grab a casual meal, head to Ricky's Diner. This beloved local spot serves up burgers, crab rolls, and breakfast favorites like pancakes hot off the griddle.
9. Point SebagoIf you're looking for dining with a lake view, set your sights on Point Sebago. Here you can dine on a variety of delicious cuisine, all served right on the beach. For the over 21 crowd, there is also a sunset lounge and deck here serving pub fare and cocktails with a view.
10. The Good Life MarketJust because you're craving something casual doesn't mean it shouldn't be delicious. At the Good Life Market, you will find a range of tasty dishes that are family-friendly. Choose between grilled panini, freshly made sandwiches, and weekly specials.
For those nights when you want cheaper food and more privacy, prep dinner in your own Sebago Lake vacation rental, complete with a full kitchen!