Plan a Las Vegas Weekend
Las Vegas is famous for its glamorous nightlife, fabulous shows and extravagant casinos. With so many one-of-a-kind entertainment choices, it’s no wonder people flock to Sin City. Yet, within this glitzy microcosm are many other attractions and activities you may never have given a thought to. Explore both the obvious and the not-so-obvious adventures available for your weekend getaway in Las Vegas.
Friday Night - Show Time!
While you're planning your trip to Vegas, be sure to order tickets to a show, and there are so many great ones to choose from. A few to consider:
- Shania Twain, one of the best-selling country music artists of all time, wows audiences at the Caesars Palace Colosseum. See the country diva perform some of her best hits, such as “That Don’t Impress Me Much” and “You’re Still the One.” She’ll also sing fan favorites such as “Any Man of Mine,” “From This Moment On” and “Man! I Feel Like a Woman.”
- Also at Caesars Palace, you won’t want to miss Celine Dion. Canada’s best-selling artist of all time, Celine is world-famous for her vocal acrobatics. Witness the live performance of hits such as “Where Does My Heart Beat Now,” “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now” and “Because You Loved Me.” The singer also pays tribute to the late King of Pop when she performs her rendition of “Man in the Mirror.”
- If magic is more your thing, take in the spectacle at Chris Angel Believe. The show includes a narrative, awe-inducing disappearances and amazing levitations. Another great magic show is that of David Copperfield, the undisputed king of illusion.
Saturday - The Excitement of Las Vegas Casinos
Not everyone ends up a winner in Vegas, but much of the fun is in the trying. Book a Vegas vacation rental on the Strip to hit some of the most legendary casinos in the world.
- The big draw at the Belagio is the luxury. You’ll be surrounded by opulent interiors as you try your hand at poker, blackjack, slots and roulette.
- Mandalay Bay provides guests with nickel and quarter slots. Additionally, table games populate the casino floor. When you need a rest from the gambling tables, you can head over to the resort’s very own shark reef.
- Visit the iconic MGM Grand for some high-end gambling. It boasts over 3,500 slot machines, as well as more than 165 table games on site.
Sunday - Play Like a Kid
After a weekend of adult venues, play like a kid at some of Vegas' favorite spots for all ages.
- Head to Adventuredome Theme Park at Circus Circus. Adventuredome is an indoor park featuring roller coasters, 4D experiences, water rides and laser tag.
- Gameworks is a popular place for techies. Created by Sega and Steven Spielberg, this one-of-a-kind arcade has something for everyone. With over 55,000 square feet of space, it can hold up to 3,000 gamers. Over 200 interactive games allow you to race, snowboard, ride Harleys, play Pac-Man or bowl virtually.
- Who doesn’t love candy? M&M World is the ultimate candy lover’s paradise. The shop features a rainbow wall made of M&Ms in 22 colors. While it’s free to browse, you may want to purchase some of the unique M&Ms memorabilia and collectibles.