Luxurious Places to Stay in Siesta Key, FloridaSometimes we could all use a vacation that includes swaying palm trees and sugary white sand. One of the best destinations in Florida for this type of environment is Siesta Key. This eight-mile long barrier island located off the coast of Sarasota on the Gulf Coast is known for a variety of shore birds, including wild parrots and pelicans. These birds are only part of the beauty in Siesta Key. Travel here and you will see dolphins swimming off the coast while you relax under the shade of palm trees. The only decision left is where to stay. Keep reading to discover vacation rentals in the best Siesta Key beach resorts.
1. At the Beach ApartmentsMany travelers plan a trip to Siesta Key to see the "world's finest, whitest sand" with their own eyes. When you choose At the Beach Apartments, you will be less than a minute walk away from this gorgeous sand. That isn't all; your apartment will offer a balcony that is perfect for watching sunsets and savoring evening meals. Beyond sunbathing and swimming, there are many activities here including surfing, beach volleyball, and tennis.
2. Banana Bay ClubHave you been dreaming of your own cozy cottage on the beach? If so, the Banana Bay Club is perfect for you. Here you will find waterfront accommodation with extra amenities such as kayaks, canoes, and a private fishing dock. You can choose between taking a swim in the pool and heading out into the ocean for a refreshing dunk. If you're looking for a place where you can bring along your pooch, Banana Bay Club is pet-friendly for a small fee.
3. Banyan Tree Beach ResortMany travelers won't need more than the fresh Gulf breezes and a lounge chair to thoroughly enjoy their vacation. But when you choose Banyan Tree Beach Resort, you get so much more. At these Siesta Key beachfront rentals travelers can choose between rentals that have private pools or rentals with access to the regular outdoor pool. Just a short walk away from the beach, Banyan Tree Beach Resort also offers kayaks and bicycles for rental. Your family can explore the island at their leisure, either by land or by sea.
4. Bay OaksAnother of the best Siesta Key beach resorts is Bay Oaks. Here visitors will find condos with extra amenities like an outdoor heated pool, a fishing pier, barbecues and picnic tables, and even a recreation room for the kids. With so much offered in the condo complex, you might be tempted to never leave. But just remember, one of America's most beautiful beaches is right beyond the door of your new home away from home.
5. Bay Tree ClubLocated on the southern end of the island is another of the best Siesta Key beach resorts. At Bay Tree Club you can choose between units that face the Gulf of Mexico or ones that face Little Sarasota Bay. With a private boat dock, two pools, and easy access to the beach it is easy to see why travelers love Bay Tree Club. Additional amenities here include barbecues and excellent views for watching the famous Siesta Key sunset.
Wherever you decide to call home in Siesta Key, the white sand and consistent sunshine will lure you back time and time again.