Fort Myers Beach Resorts
Luxurious Places to Stay in Fort Myers Beach, FloridaSun worshipers love to have one place they can depend on whenever the craving strikes for a warm-weather getaway. The Sunshine State of Florida is known for its dependable weather, warm waters, and long stretches of beach. One favorite place for a beach excursion is Fort Myers. Located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, Fort Myers has wonderful fishing along with plenty of other water sports. If you're planning a trip, you might be curious about the best Fort Myers beach resorts.
1. Kona Beach ClubIf you're looking for relaxed beachfront condos, you will love Kona Beach Club. Choose between going for a splash in the pool or heading out into the Gulf for a refreshing swim. Features of these condos include a kitchen, laundry facilities, and balconies.
2. Bac BayWhen it comes to the best Fort Myers beach resorts, Bac Bay is usually at the top of the list. These condos are spread over two floors. If you like the idea of a smaller condo building (and not a massive tower) then this is the condo option for you. Amenities include two pools, barbecues, and tennis.
3. Smuggler's CoveIf you're dreaming about a condo directly on the beach, it's time to check out Smuggler's Cove. Here visitors will find units with private balconies where you can admire the gorgeous water and catch some of those refreshing sea breezes. Amenities include a heated pool and miniature golf.
4. Palm Harbor ClubAnother beautiful property in Fort Myers is the Palm Harbor Club. Here your vacation rental offers balconies, boat docks for rent, and access to a gorgeous white sandy beach. If you're a traveler that cares about atmosphere, this condo building delivers a distinctly tropical and laid-back feel.
5. Hibiscus PointeIf you're looking for a condo community with gorgeous views, than one of the best Fort Myers beach resorts for you is Hibiscus Pointe. Spread over six floors, this condo community offers beautiful views over the canal and boat dock. Amenities here include a heated pool, tennis, boat dock, and beach access.
6. Casa PlayaTravelers looking for pet-friendly condos in Fort Myers will have found their home away from home in Casa Playa. Notable for its unique, tropical design painted on the outside of the building, these condos offer private balconies, high speed Internet, and beachfront access.
7. Caper Beach ClubFor a quintessential Florida resort experience, check out Caper Beach Club. Here visitors will enjoy amenities such as the outdoor pool, picnic facilities, shuffleboard, and tennis. From planning a family barbecue to lounging in the sun, Caper Beach Club will deliver a relaxing experience.
8. Santa Maria Harbour ResortIf you're looking for a Fort Myers resort with a marina, check out Santa Maria Harbour Resort. This resort is also known for its serene location with great opportunities for kayaking and canoeing to observe local wildlife.
9. Strandview TowerThis small condo community is known for its serene atmosphere and gorgeous sunset views. Here you can spend relaxing days sunbathing by the pool or taking long strolls on the beach. For the quieter side of Fort Myers, choose Strandview Tower.
10. Island House Beach ClubFor a small condo property with plenty of activities, check out Island House Beach Club. Here you can watch sunsets over the Gulf from your private balcony or try adventurous activities like parasailing or jet ski rides.
Whether you're looking for the best in Fort Myers luxury or resort rentals right on the beach, there is a match for you along this popular stretch of the Gulf Coast.