Did you know that Florid has over 1,200 miles of beaches? That's a lot of opportunity for fun in the sun. Here are highlights from the Florida Beach Guide infographic.
If you're visiting Florida, these destinations feature lots of great beach vacation rentals:
Top Florida Beach Rental Destinations
- Panama City Beach
- Daytona Beach
- St Petersburg
- Cape Coral
- Palm Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Miami Beach
Are you visiting one of the many Florida beaches? Make sure you know the following:
Good to Know
- The drinking age is 21
- To fish, you must be at least 17-years-old and have a license
- Tanning is most optimal between the hours of 11 am and 3 pm
- There are no nude beaches in Florida
- There are 1,250 golf courses in Florida
- Key West used to be the Cigar Capital of the US, and today, there are at least 7 cigar operations
- 19 commercial airports make flying to your beach destination easy
Florida beaches are open year round, but every season has its pros and cons:
When to Visit
- All seasons see plenty of beach goer traffic.
- Winter is surprisingly warm for swimming, but the beaches can get crowded with snowbirds.
- Spring is a smart time to plan a visit, as the crowd levels are lower, but humidity can be annoying.
- Summer can be really hot or really rainy, but of course there's the beach to cool off in, and your vacation rental to dip into.
- Fall is great for savings and privacy, but is also hurricane season.
Your Florida beach guide to the weather:
- Winter: 53 - 68.5 degrees
- Summer: 80.5 to 82.7 degrees
Share this Infographic
Use the embed code below to put this infographic on your website or click the social sharing buttons and share it with your friends.