Book an Ocean View in South Beach, MiamiYou've heard of Miami Beach, right? The tropical playground people have flocked to for years continues to be one very hot vacation destination. South Beach, or SoBe, is one of the most popular areas of Miami Beach, made even more so by shows like Miami Vice and The Birdcage. If you're planning a trip to South Beach, get ready for one fabulous time! Hotel room? Not with this trip; South Beach vacation rentals on the beach are the way to enjoy this vibrant area!
Find the Perfect South Beach RentalVacation rentals are perfect for families on holiday. Unlike a hotel room, a vacation rental often offers plenty of space to accommodate excited children, a washing machine and dryer are perfect for wet beach towels, and separate bedrooms mean kids have their space and parents have their privacy.
South Beach is an exciting warm weather destination, and when you choose a rental on the beach, your vacation instantly goes from ho-hum to extra special. What's lucky about South Beach is it's essentially part of the bigger barrier island of Miami Beach, with water on both sides. Many South Beach vacation rentals offer up ocean views and even private beach access!
Fun for AdultsMiami Beach is the perfect spot for an adults only getaway. You and your partner or a group of friends will never be bored with South Beach vacation rentals on the beach.
- During the day, hit the streets for South Beach's fabulous shopping. From Versace Jeans to Eclectic Antiques, everyone will find something to suit their tastes and style. Lincoln Road is home to some of the most popular shops in the area.
- The Art Deco Historic District is home to the largest gathering of art deco architecture in the world. Explore the area on foot or take a bike tour.
- What's a trip to Miami Beach without some time spent in the water? Experience the thrills of parasailing and diving, rent a few waverunners, or look for dolphins and manatees. You can rent amazing water toys at American Waterports .
- Soak up Florida's famous sun on the beach. Bring a volleyball, bestseller, or just some shades and enjoy the sandy shores. Interested in doing some sunbathing au naturel? South Beach can accommodate you at Haulover Beach .
- Once the sun goes down, South Beach has clubs, lounges, and bars that will keep you dancing, sipping, and talking all night. Cameo is hugely popular, or check out the open air club Nikki Beach .
Find the Perfect Beach Rental: When it's time to call it a night, you and your girl or guy - or your group need a space that's perfect for you. South Beach vacation rentals on the beach make getting to the fun super easy, but still offer you complete privacy. If you want to entertain, you can choose a rental with a fully equipped kitchen. Make new friends? Multi-bedroom beach rentals make everyone comfortable.
It may be popular among the well heeled and club hoppers, but South Beach has plenty of activities that will appeal to families. Kids have lots of opportunities for fun their way in South Beach.
Fun for Families
- Minutes from South Beach sits Jungle Island, a fabulous adventure land for families with a bevy of exotic animals, exciting shows, and La Playa , a private kid-friendly beach.
- Also a hop, skip, and a jump from South Beach, Miami Children's Museum is 56,000 square feet of fun, where kids can play, learn, discover, and experience exciting new things through exhibits and interactive displays. Inside is a Subway to take care of hunger pangs, and the never boring gift shop.
- If the beach becomes a little too boring, try Flamingo Pool . With waterfalls, splash and play areas, ladders, chutes, and American Red Cross Lifeguards, it's the perfect wet adventure for kids.
- South Pointe Park will keep adults happy with its stunning views and ample stroller paths, while motion activated sprinkles keep kids entertained.