ActivitiesThings to do in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, range from taking leisure bike rides to enjoying amusement parks, and everything in between. Don't miss your chance to visit these popular locations and businesses in order to enjoy a variety of activities:
- Th e Junction and Breakwater Trail - This 5.2 mile trail is a simple trail that will provide you with a day full of enjoyment and amazing scenery. If you're looking to take a longer ride, visit Sussex Cycling which offers day and evening bicycling tours ranging from 11 to 50 miles.
- The Golf Park at Rehoboth Beach - If you're looking for a day of relaxing golfing, you may want to visit The Golf Park at Rehoboth Beach. There are plenty of other golf courses in the area, allowing you to choose from a variety of course designs.
- Rehoboth Beach - Spend the day on Rehoboth Beach and Boardwalk to enjoy a wide variety of activities. Soak in the sun, take a swim, dip your feet in the water, and enjoy plenty of other activities on this beach.
- Costal Kayak - For a day out on the water, enjoy a variety of rental equipment from Costal Kayak. Providing you with sailboat and kayak rentals, you can spend the day on the water yourself, or take part in a guided tour.
- Funland Amusement Park - This amusement park contains 18 rides, 13 midway games, and more. Funland Amusement Park is a great place to take the kids and have a great time.
Rehoboth Beach provides you with plenty of other activities such as fishing, surfing, go-carting, helicopter rides, parasailing, arcade fun, and more. You will find so many things to do in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, that you won't know where to begin.
EntertainmentRehoboth Beach provides plenty of entertainment, from amusement parks to museums and theatres. If you're looking for an educational time or a great place for kids, perhaps you'll visit one of Rehoboth Beach's many museums such as Discover Sea Museum , Rehoboth Art League , or explore the history of the town by visiting Rehoboth Beach Museum . You may also consider visiting one of the city's nature centers, such as DuPont Nature Center , where you can learn about horseshoe crabs, waterfowl, plant life, and more, or take time to explore Rehoboth Beach's Farmer's Market .
DiningDining options in Rehoboth Beach range from pizza to steak to seafood and everything in between. Enjoy delicious pizza at Seasons Pizza or Nicola Pizza , or indulge in a more fancy meal at 1776 Steakhouse or Lupo Di Mare . You can even enjoy a treat at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory . Rehoboth Beach dining options are so extensive and provide a wide variety of choices that will satisfy the whole family.
With so many things to do in Rehoboth Beach, you won't be disappointed. Activities and entertainment are practically endless, vacation rentals are remarkable, and you don't even have to spend a lot of money to have fun. A simple trip to the beach can please each vacationer, and there is so much more to do to make your vacation a great one.