Costa Rica Map Infographic for Family Vacations
The "rich coast" of Costa Rica has a lot in store for your family vacation: Adventure, relaxation, sports, nature and many beautiful beaches. Our infographic guide will show you just where you should travel and stay for the things your family loves to do.
- Costa Rica means "rich coast."
- December to April is the dry season, May to November is the rainy season.
- Costa Rica has 26 national parks. Check out Corcovdo or Manuel Antonio.
- Languages spoken are Spanish (official) and English.
Use the Costa Rica Beaches guide to find the right beach for your family's vacation: The Key on our infographic will show you the type of water, from calm for swimmers and snorklers to wavy for surfers, plus suitability for things like fishing, sunbathing, wildlife viewing, taking in local culture, and more.
Some of the things you may want to put on your agenda in Costa Rica are:
- Touring Arenal Volcano National Park
- Learning about the species in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Taking a canopy tour via a zip line through the rainforest.
- Going white-water rafting on the Pacuare River and seeing some of Costa Rica's amazing natural wonders.
If you travel to San Jose, take in Costa Rican culture at some of the popular museums, like Museo Nacional de Costa Rica (natural history and history), Museo de Arte Costarricense (art), and Museao de los Niños (children's museum)