10 Best Things in Keystone Resort
Whether you're traveling to the mountainous region of Keystone, Colorado in the winter or summer, there is always a wide range of activities to experience while on your vacation in Keystone. With so many experiences to choose from, it can be easy to miss out on some of the best Keystone Resort activities.
1. Golf at Keystone RanchWho knew there'd be a premium golf course right in the heart of a ski town. The Keystone Ranch is an experience that even the non-golf enthusiasts will want to try out. This mountain golf course takes you through a thick grove of pine trees, multiple sage meadows and by a crystal blue lake.
Go bounding through the snow in a horse-drawn sleigh on the Keystone Resort dinner sleigh ride. This sleigh ride takes you through the thick Colorado mountain snow to a remote cabin, where you'll enjoy a warm dinner and hot drinks by the fireside.
2. Dinner Sleigh Ride
3. Keystone Mountain BikingIn the spring and summer months the ski slopes turn into a mountain biker's paradise. You'll be able to experience extreme downhill biking or cross-country mountain biking, while being surrounded by the beautiful Colorado mountains.
4. Nighttime Skiing Down the Slopes
Many ski resorts require you to call it quits before the sun sets for the day, but not at the Keystone Resort. During certain days in the winter, the slopes are open way past sun down, which allows you to experience a rare and unforgetable activity known as nighttime skiing.
5. Tubing at Adventure PointTubing is a whole new way to experience sliding down the mountain slopes. You'll take a lift ride up to the top of the mountain where you'll slide down in an inner tube. It's like skiing without all the extra legwork.
6. Arkansas River RaftingThe mountainous area of the Keystone Resort makes it an ideal spot for whitewater rafting. Arkansas River Rafting provides you with several different whitewater rafting courses, of varying degrees of difficulty, that allow you to experience the mountainous area in a thrilling way.
7. Scenic Gondola RidesGet a bird's eye view of the beautiful mountainous region of Keystone when you go on scenic gondola rides. You'll have the choice to go to the top of the Dercum Mountain or Peak Mountain, where you'll see Keystone in a whole new light from this cloud-top angle.
8. Golf at Keystone River CourseThe Keystone River Course combines the mountains and forest into one beautiful, premier golf course. The front nine holes slither around the Snake River, while the back nine go through a dense forested area filled with pine and oak trees.
9. Keystone LakeLace up your ice skates and head over to the Keystone Lake where you'll be able to play an impromptu hockey game or skate around the top of this naturally frozen Colorado lake.
10. Snow-biking at Adventure PointTry out a new extreme sport by taking part in snow-biking. You'll bike downhill through the thick Colorado mountain snow.
After experiencing these great Keystone Resort activities, you'll find comfort and relaxation in your private, cozy vacation rental. Vacation rentals give you just the right atmosphere to relax after a long day of adventure, so you'll be refreshed and ready for a brand new day filled with more Keystone activities.