Family Travel to Breckenridge, CO
Biking Summit County Named as one of the Top 10 places to take the family on a bike ride by USA Today, Breckenridge is always expanding and improving upon their recreational territory. Breck has opened up miles of dirt paths and trails for mountain bikers as well as hikers. There are many amazing bike trails near Breckenridge condos, including a section of the Colorado Trail that travels an incredible 500 miles from Denver to Durango. Summit County is a great place to explore on a mountain bike, and sections of the Colorado Trail allow bikers to explore the absolutely breathtaking Swan River Valley.
Colorado River This is the best place to take the kids and the whole family for some fun and relaxation as you glide gently down the river. For first time rafters and kayakers, it’s ideal.
Summer Fun - Breckenridge Fun Park
The Breckenridge Fun Park is located at the corner of Park Avenue and Watson Road in Breckenridge. If you and the family are looking for some fun and entertainment, then this is the place to find it. Activities in the park include:
- Alpine Slide This is an incredible ride for people of all ages. The slide will seat adults and children. However, if a child is under 18 and wishes to ride alone, the parent must give written permission. Children ages 2-6 ride free with a parent.
- Mountain Biking Take the entire family on the many hundreds of trails in the park. Trail maps and bike rentals are available in the park.
- Amaze’n Breckenridge This is the largest human maze in Colorado. Folks have the time of their lives while winding their way through the man-made maze. See if you can find the way out!
- Climbing Wall Test your rock climbing skills on the three different walls and see if you have what it takes to reach the top.
- Sky Fly Power Trampoline Bounce your way into some heart-stopping laughs and thrills. This ride uses a huge bungee cord to allow you to go as high as the sky.
- Spin Cycle This is a simulation of what the astronauts use for training purposes. Strap in and see if you can handle the spin.
- Bounce House This is a bouncy jump castle that is a great time for kids to have fun literally bouncing off the walls.
- Gem Stone Panning This is great fun for anyone. Try your luck at panning for some precious gems just like in the “golden days” when it wasn’t just a pastime but a way to make a living.
- Super Putt This is High Alpine Golf at its finest. Work on your game with the challenging course that is full of fun turns and twists.
- Colorado SuperChair This is a scenic ride that takes you up 11,059 ft. up the Colorado Rockies. It’s an absolute thrill and it allows easy access to hiking and views of the Continental Divide. It’s a must see!