Best Breckenridge Restaurants
Five Best Places to Eat in Breckenridge
A day of hitting the slopes on vacation in Breckenridge can really stir up an appetite. With your stomach rumbling, it can be difficult to pick which local restaurants are the best to dine at, and you could end up dining on food that is less than stellar.
To prevent you from dining at restaurants that aren't going to satisfy your hunger, here's a look at the five best places to eat in Breckenridge. These locations will offer you a wide range of cuisines and dining atmospheres to pick from, so you don't spend hours searching for the right restaurant.
1. Hearthstone RestaurantLocated in a huge Victorian home, the Hearthstone Restaurant is the perfect fine-dining establishment that has something for everyone. You'll have the chance to choose from dozens of American style cuisines that are made with a modern twist. Dishes feature a range of meats from seafood, steak, elk or lamb. If the menu isn't enough to warm your heart, than the beautiful mountain views that are available at every table will add the perfect touch to this wonderful fine-dining establishment.
2. Downstairs at Eric'sNot every place that is on this type of list has to be a fine-dining establishment, and Downstairs at Eric's is proof of that. If you're looking for a casual, modern dining experience, then this is the place to go. Downstairs at Eric's serves pizzas made fresh right in front of you with the finest ingredients. Whether your craving a traditional pepperoni pizza or a more creative olive oil and feta cheese pizza, you'll find it right on the menu.
3. Le Petite ParisWalking into Le Petite Paris is like walking right into the heart of Paris, France. Everything from the food, wine and atmosphere gives you the impression that you are spending the evening in this romantic city. This fine-dining French establishment features a menu that relies heavily upon dishes inspired by French cuisine. You'll be able to choose from steaks, mussels and fine wine as a way to satisfy your appetite and end your long day out in Breckenridge.
4. South Ridge Seafood GrillDespite the seafood name, South Ridge Seafood Grill has something for everyone, even the non-seafood lovers. The menu at this fine-dining seafood establishment features everything from aged steaks to fresh catches of the day. Every dish is made individually by the chefs and contains a wonderful combination of fresh herbs and spices that will be hard to find outside of Breckenridge.
5. Angels HollowAfter spending hours out in the cold there's no better way to end the evening than by warning up with some spicy Mexican food. Angels Hollow has just the cuisine to warm you up after a day out in the cold. This local family restaurant features both homemade Mexican and non-Mexican dishes that will be sure to please anyone in your family. However, it is the homemade chips and salsas that keep locals and travelers coming back for more.
After satisfying your hunger by stopping at these great dining establishments you'll be longing for a chance to lay back and relax in the privacy of your vacation rental. The exclusive nature of vacation rentals allows you to relax without the fear of others around you disturbing your evening. This atmosphere gives you a chance to truly unwind and think about the wonderful food you just consumed, as you prepare for your next big day on the slopes.