Getting Married In...Guide to Destination Weddings
To help with the details, we've pulled together some of the facts for top wedding destinations. Check out the requirements for marriage licenses, venue permits and seasonal trends and check one bit of planning off your list.
- Find out what you'll need to do to make the wedding not just fabulous, but legally legit.
- Know what the weather is typically like for the season.
- Plan an indoor backup venue for an outdoor or beach wedding.
- Get to know the wedding vacation rental options you'll have in the area and nearby entertainment and attractions.
Your wedding will be an unforgettable day. Plan for those details now and all you'll have to think about on the big day is how wonderful everything turned out.
Vacation Rental Wedding Venues Around the World
- 11-bedroom "Sanctuary Estate" located on 10 acres right on the beach, with pavilion and four large pools
Browse all Caribbean wedding venues.
- 12-bedroom, 12,000-sq-ft home in Kissimmee, with two private movie rooms, two swimming pools, a private gym, spacious balcony, gardens, and patio
Browse all Disney wedding venues.
- Two adjacent homes on Lake Travis (includes six bedrooms), with amazing lake and hill country views, professional kitchen, outdoor BBQ, and fire pit
Browse all Austin wedding venues.
- 7-bedroom, 5,000-sq-ft Victorian-style home with wraparound porch, gourmet kitchen, huge dining room, gardens, and close proximity to the beach
Browse all Martha's Vineyard wedding venues.
- Set of connected apartments (nine bedrooms), with access to a community swimming pool, playground, and beautiful grounds
Browse all Tuscany wedding venues.
- Oceanfront villa, newly upgraded, elegantly decorated, has a tropical garden and overlooks coral reef
Browse all Cozumel wedding venues.
- 8-bedroom oceanfront home with hot tub, heated pool, elevator, and game room
Browse all Topsail Island wedding venues.