Getting away this summer? Curious about the latest trends in summer travel? Here goes...
Who travels in the summer?
- 30% are leisure travelers
- 21% are baby boomers
- 21% are older travelers
- 31% are from Generation X
- 12% are from Generation Y
- 11% travel solo
Did you know?
- 76% of travelers plan their trips online
- The most popular form of travel is by car
What time is best for summer travel?
- August is the most popular time to get away
- If you're visiting Disney, Tuesday is a quieter day
- Fly during the week for cheaper airfare
- Book your trip in advance for extra savings
Top Summer Destinations
Share this Infographic
Use the embed code below to put this infographic on your website or click the social sharing buttons and share it with your friends.
Vacation Rentals Near the Ocean
BEAUTIFUL 3300 SQ Ft HOME!!! With views of Diamond Head and Honolulu city lights.
Recently built, in 2004! State of the art. Designed with the ocean out the front!
Great downstairs featuring open kitchen and living room. Plasma TVs with...
- Extra Special Low Season Rates Offered!
- Winter specials available now!
- Floor plans available - see Mouse on House link below
- 7 BR / 7.5 BA (K,K+SS,K+TR,QQ,Q,Q,Bunks+Tr,SS)
- 2nd Row, Steps To The Beach, Oceanview Home
- Heated Pool* & Spa*...
Aloha! This is your new family vacation home. Great for the whole family... with all the amenities: washer dryer, fully equipped kitchen, Cable TV, WIFI, BBQ, full access to the Kiahuna Swim and Tennis, and much more. Have young children, we h...
Villa is situated at the top of the village with breathtaking view to the sea, village and the beautiful valley underneath. It was newly re-built with three floors in combination of modern materials and stone to ensure maximum comfort but keeping ...
Sea Gate is privately sited on the bluff north of Gualala. The large 3 bedroom home offers a generous great room, cook's kitchen, large deck with hot tub, all with incredible views. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with unique and seasonal p...