If you’re tired of the same old local New Year's celebrations, skip the overpriced parties and plan a weekend away. Keep reading for tempting romantic ideas across the country for your New Years Eve romantic getaway.
- Lake Placid, New York: If you’re looking for a quiet place to snuggle up with your sweetie, consider a cabin, a bottle of wine and hot crackling fireplace in the Adirondacks. Vacation rentals in Lake Placid come equipped with a range of amenities to set the mood including fireplaces, hot tubs, and king size beds.
- Chicago: If your idea of a romantic escape is exploring a new city, head to Chicago. Rent a condo in a skyscraper and raise a glass of champagne to the twinkling city below you. This city also has a great restaurant and nightlife scene if you’re looking to dance the night away.
- Maui, Hawaii: Nothing screams romance quite like Hawaii. Surprise your loved one with a New Year's getaway to Hawaii that they won’t soon forget. All your troubles will be left at home when you sit in an oceanfront villa for your relaxing escape without snow in sight.
- New Orleans: If there’s one city that has a real reputation for partying, it’s New Orleans. Plan New Years Eve romantic getaways in this city and your trip can be full of jazz music, Cajun flavors, and sultry nights. New Orleans knows how to throw a party, so expect the best here on New Year's.
- Stowe, Vermont: Are you an active couple? If so, you might want your New Year's getaway to be both romantic and adventurous. Choose a cozy cabin rental in Stowe and you can hit the slopes by day and sip glasses of wine by night. Look for rentals that have extra special amenities like wood burning fireplaces.
- Miami, Florida: Interested in working on your tan on New Year's Day? If so, hop a plane for Miami. Gorgeous beaches will be right on the doorstep of your Miami condo, allowing you to swim, sunbathe, and relax together. When you’re looking for more heat, there’s the incredible nightclub and dining scene of South Beach to satisfy any craving.
- Lake Tahoe: When you’re looking for a vacation rental in Lake Tahoe, keep an eye out for romantic cabins that offer sweeping mountain views — as well as ski in, ski out access if you’re interested in hitting the slopes.
- Carmel, California: If you’re looking for charm, this California destination has long lured couples looking for an intimate place to get romantic. Ring in the New Year by preparing a special meal in your rental — and don’t forget the local Californian wine.
- Savannah, Georgia: Another of the most charming destinations in the country is Savannah. Here you can have a warm-weather celebration in one of the most beautiful cities in America. Choose a rental with historical character to elevate your trip even further. Spend a night in or head out to listen to jazz and dine on local southern cooking.
- New York City: New Year's celebrations should be all about breaking out of your regular habits. New York City provides many excuses to do so. With cuisine from every corner of the planet, live music, clubs, and just the electric streets, New York City has to be one of the most romantic (and famous) places to ring in the New Year.
Romantic New Year's Vacation Rentals
Located on the second floor of a residence “feet in the water” with pool and private beach, this beautiful studio will charm you with its tropical decor and terrace overlooking a small cove of golden sand.
On the French side of the island, about ...
Experience the simplicity of the North shore, while staying in our completely renovated family condo (September 2013).
Enjoy the zen-like spa showers and gourmet kitchen. And when you're ready for an adventure, our unit is centrally located 10 mi...
A great mountain condo away from the worries of the world and in the center of the peaceful rocky mountains. This one room, one bath condo has everything you will need to get away. In the room there is Murphy bed, a pull out couch, a t.V. With cab...
Welcome to Tropical Dreams 10!
This ocean view condo is nestled in the Las Palmas community where you will experience a variety of boutiques and eateries.
Upon the newly remodeled, rooftop terrace, one can feel the cool breeze while overlookin...
Surrounded by the distinctive red rock formations of the Southwest, you can perfect your game on the 18-hole golf course at The Sedona Resort directly adjacent to our resort. Leisure abounds at this retreat where swimming pools & hot tubs await!