TIP: If you have more than one property, you can see a list of all your properties using the property selector at the top of the page.
The left menu provides quick access to the things you need the most. Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find when you click on each tab.
"Edit Listing" tab
Here you can build out or edit your listing.
Reservation Manager tools
- Inbox – See information about travelers, their inquiry or reservation requests, and whether or not they’ve received a response from you
- Calendar – See your property’s calendar for the next month… or next 12! You can easily tell which dates are booked and when guests are coming or going. We’ll automatically update your calendar to reflect online bookings.
- Reservations – See all of your past, present, and future reservations.
- Payments – Here you can check out anything related to payments (or sign up!)
- Hospitality – Enter useful information about your property for your guests to access when their booking is confirmed.
- Reviews – Read and reply to guest reviews. You can also request a review from a previous guest (although if you use our reservation calendar, payments system, or hospitality experience, a review is requested automatically).
- Analytics – View a breakdown of the number of page views and inquiries your listing has received. If you're getting lots of page views but not many inquiries, you may be missing crucial data for travelers, such as updated calendar, reviews, or current rates.
- Listing quality – Check out your listing quality scorecard and get personalized recommendations to make your property stand out.
- Marketing tools – Access additional features to help you get more out of your listing, like an easy way to post a slideshow of your property photos. You can also access widgets to display key data on your personal website like your calendar, review rating, and more.
- Listing details – Check the status of your listing (including its expiration date), manage renewals, and learn about upgrade options.
- Personal details – Here you can update the contact information we have on file for you, your password and security questions, and your payment preferences.
- Settings – Customize your online booking, set payment options, and manage email templates, attachments, rental agreement, and cancellation policies.
Inbox view of recent inquiries and reservation requests
On your homepage, you can see your most recent traveler and guest communications easily the minute you log in, so it’s easy to respond quickly and secure bookings. Just click on the guest's name to see more details about the interaction.
Guest management section
This feature helps you to stay on top of recent activity once you have a confirmed reservation, so you can always know what’s happening with your upcoming, current, and future guests. With guest management, you can keep track of who has paid, who is getting ready to check in, when you need to request a review, and more.
However, we can only add your guest to the guest hospitality lifecycle if we know about the reservation. So we encourage you to book the property through our system using Reservation Manager. You can also enter the reservation details into your calendar manually.
Easy access to your calendar
A quick view of your calendar allows you to see upcoming reservations and check availability right from your dashboard homepage, making it easy to keep your calendar up-to-date. Click on reserved dates to see more details about the booking.
Your calendar will be automatically updated if you have online booking. If you don’t, we recommend updating it at least every 30 days. If your calendar is updated for more than 60 days, your listing may be hidden from date-based search results. You can click also on “Calendar is up to date” anytime to let us know that even though you don’t have any new bookings, your calendar is still accurate.
Listing quality score
Check your listing quality score often to make sure you’re providing everything travelers look for when searching for a vacation home. Your most recent score is right on your homepage so it’s easy to check regularly. Click it to get a more detailed view, and see if there are opportunities to improve the quality of your listing and move up in search results.
If your listing is about to expire or there is an important action you need to take, we'll show you an alert to let you know. It will be at the top of the page, and red, so you can’t miss it!